Welcome to the Shanley Hotel, a gracious old-style inn
nestled in the Shawangunk Mountains of Ulster County, New
York. It consists of many rooms, a hidden basement room,
and a former bordello.
Paranormal activity can be experienced here at any hour of
the day or night. Reputable paranormal investigators have
documented activity with EVPs and photos, and countless
guests have told of their experiences. Ongoing research has
uncovered news articles and other documentation about
past inhabitants and events at the hotel.
|"Just because you rent a room does not necessarily mean you'll end up
sleeping here!" Bill Muncey (Paranormal Investigator)
|"The Spirits Are Inn"
|As many of you may know our beloved Sal passed away on July 5, 2016.
His Fiance, Teresa, and son, Sal Jr., along with the rest of the Shanley
Hotel "family" would like to keep the hotel up and running in his honor.
|For Reservations please visit our rates page or events
page. Any questions call (845) 210-4267.
|Do you want to have a Birthday
Party, Group Function, at the
Shanley Hotel.??... Well you can.!!...
Call Sal at 845-210-4267 today for
| HOTEL RULESLIMITATIONS:
* Only registered guests are permitted on premises
* Overnight guests must vacate their rooms by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
* Guests must be age 16 or older.
* No candles or open flames.
* No pets.
* No smoking inside the building.
* No food is allowed in guest rooms. Food may be consumed in the great room and on the porch.
* Cleanup of food and related disposables are the responsibility of your group
|Absolutely No Alcohol Allowed On Premises